Saturday, February 21, 2009

Texture

I love textures! Sometimes I add texture, sometimes it is already there. Texture is everywhere in weddings; the flowers, fabrics, lace, ribbons and environments.

This is one of my favorites. A friend on flickr said if it were of her she would have a huge canvas of it. I love it.
27001

I loved this one before I added the texture to it and it is not really about the texture. I love the tenderness of the bride and her father and the texture makes them pop.
1-2

2

3

Are you really going to post that one again? Why yes, yes I am. It is one of my favorites and this time it is shown with texture and no writing on it.
1-1

1-1

Color can be textural.
1-4

Black and white can also be textual.
1-3

Flowers, lace and beading have fabulous texture.
20-05

Light can definitely add texture.
20-03

19-4

It's all about texture added or real.

2 comments: